Saturday, May 13, 2006

5-14-06

100. I used ShopKo's "Kid Tough Promise"again today. I turned in the two pairs of Micah's jeans that I got in March and got back two fresh pairs again. It's SO great!

99. I got 6 tubes of a discontinued lip color that I LOVE on eBay for .99 cents each! (they retail for about $6.00)

98. The debilitating headache I had earlier tonight has receded to a tolerable level.

97. Very enjoyable trip with my family today to Shoshone Falls (near Twin Falls, Idaho).

96. I didn't have to make the trip in a covered wagon.

95. Watching my kids run down a steep, grassy slope over and over hollering "I can't stop!"

94. Watching my kids rolling down the same grassy slope.

93. Watching Adam trying to keep up with the big kids while running down the slope with his sunglasses bouncing on his nose.

92. Watching Adam do face plant after face plant and enjoying every minute.

91. Watching Jim try to keep up with Adam and keep him from hurting himself too badly.

90. While not perfect, the kids were pretty great in the car - 2 1/4 hour drive each way.

89. Reliable van that gets us from here to there without breaking down.

88. Abby is getting easier to take care of and is so sweet

87. Because she is getting much better sleep.

86. Jim took care of dinner, kids, and dishes when my headache struck and I went to bed for an hour.

85. Adam fell asleep tonight while I was reading to him in the rocking chair. It was great. I don't get to do that with him very often now because I'm usually taking care of Abby at that time. She was already sleeping so I got some Adam time. Very nice.

84. Found everything on my list at Wal*Mart tonight. Usually they are out of something that's on my list and I get so irritated. So this was a real blessing tonight!

83. My homebody, Rebecca, actually wanted to go to the store with me tonight even though we had already been on a road trip today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home