Monday, May 08, 2006

5-8-06

74. Both of my little ones took a long nap AT THE SAME TIME.

73. And I got a lot of cleaning done. Woo hoo!!

72. My kitchen floor is clean

71. Rebecca made lunch (with a little supervison)

70. She ASKED to make lunch

69. My kitchen floor is clean

68. I got to take a shower today

67. Four great kids!

66. A friend who likes helping Rebecca with her math.
Rebecca: That's a lot of math pages tomorrow.
Me: Yeah?
Rebecca: But that's o.k. because I'm going over to Mrs. S's house tomorrow and I can do anything at Mrs. S's.
65. My kitchen floor is clean

64. God reminded me that while it may not look like I'm accomplishing much right now, I AM laying a foundation.

63. A husband who works SO hard

62. And loves me

61. Even when I'm unloveable

2 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, May 08, 2006, Blogger Lisa said...

You unloveable??? :)

 
At 11:02 AM, May 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must be very thankful your kitchen floor is clean!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home