Monday, March 27, 2006

3-27-06

53. I can relax. God knows where He wants me and He knows how to get me there.

52. Hair grows back.

51. Someone else is taking over the nursery at CCC.

50. Forgiveness.

49. Abby is getting easier to care for and getting to be more fun too.

48. Good service and a timely message at church Sunday.

47. Spring Break.

46. Very pleasant dinner out with Jim and the kids and a fun time playing Twister later at home.

45. Abby took a super long nap and I got a lot of cleaning done. Yeah!

44. I found the attachment I was missing for my vacuum cleaner. Finally prayed about it after several days and then found it within moments of praying. Wow!

1 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, April 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, it has been awhile since you posted 'what God has done'?? I am sure He must have done something since March 27th? :-)
This is a neat site, keep it up!
love you, Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home